Changing Seasons ◊ Changing Foods
The photo challenge this week is changing seasons. Again, I cannot go with the norm, AND it is all about the food for me, so my changing seasons has to do with food. Of course.
I have never really followed any food blogs until this past summer. I was surprised to see how the recipes took a quick turn from summer food to fall food. I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and give it a go with some pumpkin. Since I am such a smoothie lover, I thought I would start there. I hope you enjoy both the photograph and the smoothie.
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup soy milk (or any plant milk)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp matcha tea
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup ice
Blend all ingredients together in personal blender. Makes 16 oz.
Pour into fancy glasses and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Secondarily, I am going with the norm after all because massive snow is just so beautiful.
- Feeding Your Spirit with the Love Smoothie (eatbeautiful.wordpress.com)
- Orange Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- More Jill’s Well Smoothies (jillswell.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Changing Seasons (bebs1.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Changing Seasons (politonomicsandtravel.wordpress.com)